Invisible Screen User Manual
Plug the calendar in to USB power.
In the App:
- Follow the setup wizard in the app.
- Select your device to open the configuration options.
- Choose your layout: “Calendar” or “Image URL”. For more instructions on the “Image Url” layout, click here
- Tweak the layout using the available configuration options.
- For the calendar layout, connect your google account and select which calendars to display.
To mount the calendar on the wall, you can use the included screws and plugs. Use a 5/32″ (4mm) bit to drill two holes.
Or just use nails…
You can use the included drill guide to help you mark the correct spots for the holes/nails on the wall.
(If you lost the drill guide, you can print it from here, but please note that PDF is in A4 format.)
You can use the included desk stand to place the calendar on a surface.
Storing the device
To prevent burn-in of the screen, the display automatically refreshes at least once every 24 hours. If you disconnect the device from power for a longer period of time, please reset it first as described below.
A reset is necessary if you want to connect you device to a different wifi network, or if you want to sell it.
While the device is plugged in to USB power, carefully push the button under the hole in the back plate. Use a toothpick or similar object and push straight down until you feel a click. Wait until the screen refreshes and turns blank.
The device will now again be available for setup through the mobile app. It will appear as a new connected device and you can delete the old one from the app.
If you need help, do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
You can also schedule a call.